The sole proprietorship of Theofanis Dimitriadis of Konstantinos with the distinctive title ”Gall é ” (hereinafter “Gallé”), created the websitewww.galle-shop.gr, in order to offer information and services to users about products and services that it provides, its wider activity, its stores, collaborations, etc.
- The name, the badge, the mark, the images, the graphics, the insignia, as well as all the content, information, electronic files, services and everything else contained on the website www.galle -shop.gr belong exclusively to Gallé and are its protected intellectual property. Trademarks, names, or other copyrights and intellectual property rights of third parties, displayed on the website www.galle-shop.gr are also protected in accordance with applicable law.
- The visitor / user is expressly prohibited from exploiting, copying, reproducing, disseminating, republishing, distributing or transmitting or in any way using the content and services of this website, in addition to the uses expressly defined on this website, without Gallé’s prior written permission. Exceptionally, the individual copying and printing of web pages and their content is allowed, provided that they will not be altered in any way, and only if they are intended for personal information use by the visitor / user of the website.
- The content included on this website includes valid, up-to-date and legal information. Gallé makes every effort to ensure that the information and in general the content available through the website www.galle-shop.gr is accurate and clear. In any case, Gallé does not bear any responsibility towards the visitor / user of the website www.galle-shop.gr for any damage that may have been caused to him due to non-updating of the information provided through it.
- Gallé is not responsible for any type of damage suffered by a user/visitor of the website www.galle-shop.gr or a third party for reasons related to the operation or non-operation and/or use of the website and/or failure of services and/or information available from it and/or services and/or information available through it.
- Gallé makes every effort to maintain and make available the www.galle-shop.gr website. However, there is no guarantee that its website, as well as any information and / or service contained therein, will be provided without interruption and / or errors. In addition, Gallé reserves the right to modify and / or temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of its website with and / or without notice to users, as its availability may also depend on factors outside its area of responsibility. In any case Gallé does not bear any responsibility in case a user can not connect to the website www.galle-shop.gr.
- Gallé makes every effort to protect the www.galle-shop.gr website from malware. However, it does not guarantee that its website as well as the servers (servers) through which the contents and services of the website are provided to visitors / users, do not contain viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, each user should take care of the protection of his own means of access to the website www.galle-shop.gr with his own means (eg use of antivirus etc.) before any use of the website www .galle-shop.gr.
- Gallé may keep on file and process any personal data of visitors to the website www.galle-shop.gr, which will come to its knowledge based on any requests and/or transactions for the purpose of supporting, promoting and executing the business relationship . In addition, the recipients of this data may be third parties natural or legal persons for the advertising of Gallé products and / or services. Every user / visitor of the website www.galle-shop.gr reserves the right to be informed or to object to the further processing of his data, based on the terms of article 13 of Law 2472/1997 as in force.
- Gallé bears no responsibility towards the user/visitor of the website www.galle-shop.gr in case of use of the personal data, which the user has declared to a third natural or legal person through a hyperlink to the website of this third party through the website www.galle-shop.gr.
Gallé assumes no responsibility, nor is it able to influence the content of the websites referred to by the links contained in its website. Problems and / or damages, which may arise from the use of websites, to which references of links of this website refer, are borne exclusively by the owners of the former.
- Through the website www.galle-shop.gr, users are given the possibility to create their own account in order to receive newsletters, as well as personalized information and to be informed about all the new services, new products and offers provided by Gallé To create a personal account it is necessary to register users by completing the online registration form. Each user is solely responsible for the information he states, which must be true and accurate. Gallé cancel the registration of the specific user at a later time in case it finds that the real details have not been declared.
- Among the items that each user must declare during the execution The personal name of the account is his name, e-mail address and telephone number. The e-mail address (e-mail) must be true and complete, personal to each user and under his full control. The e-mail address (e-mail) must be true and complete, personal to each user and under his full control. The email address may be edited by Gallé for correct retrieval.
- A personal account can be created by any natural person who has reached the age of 18 and has full legal capacity.
- When creating the personal account, each user records the access code they want. You can use your personal account using your email address and password. This information is personal to each visitor / user and should not be disclosed to any third party. Each user is solely responsible for all operations carried out using their email address and password of their choice and is obliged to immediately notify Gallé of any unauthorized use. In any case Gallé is not liable to the user for any damage.
- Any registered user can request the deletion and destruction of their personal information by requesting Gallé at ……….
- Gallé is not liable for a breach of these Terms due to force majeure.
- Gallé declares that any copyrights of photographs of its products and not only belong to their creators and not to itself.